Six Months

22 August 2016


Blogging after a gazillion months! After a grueling campaign (my first foray into campaigning) and after the start of the 17th Congress-- I am back to blogging. Back to working on calligraphy projects.  And, back to wedding planning :)

Just six months left! When my fiance and I got engaged, we agreed to have a long engagement because i wanted to be hands-on with the wedding planning-- I would only contract the services of a coordinator for the Wedding Day itself-- all other details my fiance and I would research and decide on :)

HOWEVER, my penchant for cramming and stalling has crept into wedding planning sooooo after the ghost month, it's crunch time for us to finalize many of what's left on our wedding checklist :)

Wish us luck!!

Post a Comment

Copyright © primp & paper
Design by Fearne